2.You refer to your dad's friends as Um-moe ..
3.You have an endless supply of pistachios, dates, and pumpkin seeds...
4.Your parents say you're becoming Americanized anytime you get into trouble.
5.You curse at your teachers or strangers in Arabic. ....
6.You can spot an Arab a mile away and they have spotted you because they keep staring...
7.After a family meal, the women fight to death over who should wash the dishes while the men sit on their behinds and discuss politics, waiting for their tea. ..
8.Your parents want you to become a doctor or engineer. ...
9.You use your forehead and eyebrow(s) to point something out...
10.Your mother yells at the top of her lungs to call you to
dinner even if you're in the next room....
11. You have at least thirty cousins. ...
12.You arrive one or two hours late to a party and think it's normal
13.You are standing next to the largest suitcases at the Airport
14.You talk for an hour at the front door when leaving someone's house....
15.You say bye 17 times on the phone. ...
16.When your parents meet strangers and talk for a few minutes, you discover they know one of your uncles back home. ...
17.Your parents don't realize phone connections to foreign countries have improved in the last two decades, and still scream at the top of their lungs when making long distance calls. ..
18.Your mother does everything for you if you are male...
19.You do all the housework and cooking if you are female...
20.Your relatives alone could populate a small city.....
21.You still came back home to live with your parents after you graduate...
22.You teach Westerners swear words in Arabic
23.You always say "open the light" instead of "turn the light on".
24.Your parents drink 6 cups of tea a day...
25.Your mother calls you "Mama" and your father calls you "Baba"
26. You have a Sitto always cooking for you
27. You know what happens when you eat too much Moujadra, Hummous, Tabuli, and Kibbeh.
28. You've heard Amr Diab's "Habibi ya nour el ein" 764363 times in your life.
29. You've considered having "EDBTZ" as a Screen Name or License Plate number
30. You blame the Yahood for eveything!
31. And the Abeed too
32. You hear Yahood and go "Ya herrat deenak"
33. Your nose is considered a Lethal Weapon.
34. You get pissed when an Arab is displayed as a Terrorist in a Movie.
35. You also get pissed when the Yahood are the good guys
36. When people enter Mass during Communion
37. You go to Arabic Resturants, tell the owners your Arab, and think you're going to get free food.
38. You fight over who's going to pay the bill
39. Your family is over your house all the time
40. There is no such thing as quiet time
41. You know there is another meaning for kiss.
42. You would never call it Pita Bread
43. You use Arabic bread as a utensil
44. The first word you learned was DOW
45. All the grocery stores and gas stations in your city are owned by relatives
46. At least 1 conversation a day is about being Arab
47. Going to church is a fashion show
48. and a free brunch
49. You have piles of coupons all over your table
50. You have at least one gold chain with a cedar, camel, or a cross on it
51. Wearing a leather jacket during the summer is cool
52. you know what the debki, a hafli, and a derrbakki is/are
53. You are always right
54. You have at least 1 picture/object resembling a camel in your house
55. You've seen a belly dancer at least once in your life
56. You get happy when your American friends use Arabic (swears especially) in normal speach.
57. You smoke as if it were your last day on earth…and you only smoke Marlboro.
58. You cook a meal that lasts 3 days.
59. Your father swears at you with words that affect himself (Ibnil Kalb).
60. At weddings it takes the bride and groom 4 hours to kiss all the guests
61. You have a gold necklace of your name written in Arabic.
62.Your middle name is your father's first name.
63. If you are male, you're named after your grandfather or great-grandfather.
64. You play cards till the break of dawn.
65. You can't have a meal without bread.
66. Your Mom has a creative nickname for you like "Natoosheh," or "Tuntooneh."
67. You have a difficult Arabic name so you come up with an Americanized version of it like "Sam" or "Mike."
68. You have someone tell you your fortune through your coffee cup.
69. You love Um Kalthoom and if you don't, your dad makes you listen to her and tries to translate the words into English so you can appreciate her as much as he does.
70. Your dad eats mensef with his hands and forces his son to "join the men"
71. You eat hummus at least 4 times a week
72. You watch the hell out of Arabic Satellite
73. You own and/or play the tubleh
74. Your favorite food is wara' dawali, but you are embarrassed to tell your friends that you ate leaves for dinner
75. You make Turkish coffee before leaving home to work, at the office, before lunch, after lunch, when having guests, before the guest leave, after the guests leave and before you go to bed.
76.You still have stored suitcases of clothes that you used to wear when you were five.
77. Everyone is a family friend.
78. If you are 25 and unmarried, your parents make you feel that you are getting old.
79. You ask your dad a simple question, and he answers by telling the story of how he used to walk miles just to get to school
80. You hug and kiss relatives you have never seen before in your life.
81. You've had a shoe thrown at you by your mother
82. You've been threatned with the "surmai"
83. Your proud to be an Arab =)