Before I start getting disgusted looks and weird boggly eyes, I should point out that this title is misleading - kinda the point of this whole post and advertisement. (And yes it is suitable for work - don't worry :P)
And yes, I find it very creative, appealing and eye-catching for the following reasons:
- Jennifer Aniston <3
- Lip-syncing toddler
- Acknowledgement of the online community, viral videos and including "internet geeks"
- Cute little animals crawling all over the place
- Talking parrot that refers to the show "Friends" by calling Jennifer Anniston by her character name "Rachel"
- Skate-boarding dog in the background
- Dancing babies
- Double-rainbow guy parody
- Kicking a guy in the balls (which is apparently worth 100,000 hits)
- Herbal Essences sort-of ending which targets the sexy appeal
- The daring title
But that's just my opinion. Tell me what you guys think?