|Screenshot of "A Separate State of Mind"|
A few things you might want to know about Elie:
- He's a huge Carrie Underwood fan that I started calling him a Carrieoholic.So you should definitely expect to see some posts about her.
- He likes country music and pop (Britney Spears anyone?)
- He likes to watch movies, and I mean a lot of movies, so he will be posting some movie reviews. His taste in movies is usually good (except for the Batman: The Dark Knight -- which I still believe is the worst movie ever made).
- He is an Apple fanatic, actually obsessed with everything Apple from Macs to iPhones to Apple underwear :P -- this is probably the most thing I disagree with him about, but I'll leave that rant for a different post.
- He's very much into Lebanese politics (and American politics as well) so you just have to poke him to get a fire going.
- He's the kind of person who stays up till 4:00 AM to watch an event live on TV rather than watching the rerun later in the day.
- He's a Twilight fan, so BEWARE, I warned you (he's read all the books too!)
- He's into biology-related stuff (well technically) since he's graduated last year from AUB and currently pursuing a medical degree. (Graduation photo?)
- We recently went to Syria together, and I would like to point out how much he loves Iran. #Sarcasm
- He's an overall cool guy who has A LOT to say so you should give him a chance and check his blog. Welcome him to the blogging family! (I will soon be dragging him to blogging meet-ups and tweet-ups so you will get to meet him personally!)
Post a Comment