I will be starting this trend of stating 7 things I did not know the week before each week. I think it might be a good idea and people will get to know small things that they might not have known before, so here goes:
1. Fasting for 16 hours before your breakfast in a new time zone can override the body's sleep clock. This can also work with other irregular sleep patterns.
2. You can go to Gmail in Firefox by typing the letter g in the address bar and hitting Enter.
3. Twitter only lets its users retrieve the last 3,200 updates they’ve entered into the system.
4. The word 'avocado' comes from the Aztec 'ahuacatl' meaning tescicle.
5. Anatidaephobia is the fear of being watched by a duck.
6. You must be registered blind to work as a massage therapist in South Korea.
7. Peanuts are often used as an ingredient the production of explosives.
Post a Comment